- ReactJS Front to Back—CERTIFICATE
- CSS – The Complete Guide 2021 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)—CERTIFICATE
- Node.js API Masterclass With Express & MongoDB—CERTIFICATE
- MERN eCommerce From Scratch—CERTIFICATE
1. Task List
2. Loan Calculator
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/loan-calculator
Description: Save time calculating your monthly payment, your total loan payment, and the total interest you have to pay using this loan calculator.
3. Number Guesser
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/booklist
5. Joke Generator (ft. Chuck Norris)
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/joke-generator
Description: Fetches data (Chuck Norris jokes) from external API (from http://www.icndb.com/api/) using AJAX according to the number of jokes you want to show. Check it out. It’ll blow you away! Unfortunately, browsers blocked this endpoint because “the page at ‘https://zeddrix.github.io/joke-generator/’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ‘http://api.icndb.com/jokes/random/2’. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.”
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/easyhttp-library
Description: A very simple and easy-to-use HTTP library with full CRUD functionality. AJAX with callbacks. (See responses in the console)
7. Github Finder (Plain JS)
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/github-finder
Description: Peek GitHub user’s profiles, number of repos, number of gists, number of followers, number of following, user’s full name, company name, website/blog, location, membership date, their latest repos, each repo’s number of stars, watchers, and forks.
8. WeatherJS App
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/weather-widget
Description: Know the current weather, humidity, pressure, temperature, and wind speed in your city with this cute weather widget!
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/microposts
Demo: Please read README for demo.
Description: This cute app is like the cheap version of Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress. Frontend CRUD for REST API (Webpack & Babel)
- Basics & Fundamentals: Data types, let & const variables, functions, conditionals, loops, object literals, arrays, etc
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, show/hide, creating & removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, inheritance, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Ajax & XHR, Fetch API, callbacks, promises, async / await
- ES2015+: Arrow functions, template strings, generators, iterators, maps & sets, symbols & more
- Other: Local & session storage, regular expressions, try/catch error handling
- 10 Projects of all kinds
What you’ll learn
- Master the DOM (document object model) WITHOUT jQuery
- Asynchronous programming with Ajax, Fetch API, Promises & Async / Await
- OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES2015 classes
- Regular expressions, error handling, localStorage & more
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
Who this course is for: