Finally finished learning React in this course on Udemy! This course has a total of 13 sections, 91 lectures, and a total duration length of 13 hours and 57 minutes. I followed along with my teacher until the course finished.
- CSS – The Complete Guide 2021 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)—CERTIFICATE
- Node.js API Masterclass With Express & MongoDB—CERTIFICATE
- MERN eCommerce From Scratch—CERTIFICATE
There are three projects in this course:
1. Github Finder
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/github-finder-jsx
Description: A simple web app for searching and stalking GitHub users, their profiles, and repos. Used React here with ContextAPI and hooks without Redux.
2. Contact Keeper
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/contact-keeper
Description: MERN1MongoDB, Express, React, Node application for keeping your contacts. You can log in from any device and access your contacts anywhere! Still used React here with ContextAPI and hooks without Redux.
3. IT Logger
Github repo: https://github.com/zeddrix/it-logger
Demo: Read the readme here for demo.
Description: React app to track IT department tasks and issues. Uses JSON-Server as a mock backend. Now I used React with Redux here.
In this course you will learn to master React 16.8+ concepts including how to create a Flux pattern using the Context API with the useContext and useReducer hooks. We will also build a full stack MERN application with a custom Express backend API that uses JWT (JSON Web Token) for authentication. In addition, we will also create a project that uses Redux.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- React Fundamentals (Components, props, state, etc)
- React Hooks (useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef) in real projects
- Context API & App Level State
- MERN – MongoDB, Express React, Node
- Build a Custom API With JWT Authentication
- Redux – Reducers, Actions, etc
- Basic Animation
- Much More…
What you’ll learn
- Learn Modern React By Building 3 Projects
- Flux Pattern Using Context & useContext/useReducer Hooks
- Learn Redux From Scratch
- Full Stack Development with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to learn Modern React 16.8+ with hooks & context, MERN & Redux